Terms and Conditions
Access to and use of this Site is subject to the following terms and conditions and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the following Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that any other agreements between you and CenterBeam are superseded and of no force or effect.
Terms and Conditions
- Users of the Site should assume that everything on the Site is copyrighted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site without the written permission of CenterBeam unless otherwise noted. CenterBeam neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with CenterBeam.
- Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise - including any data, questions, comments, suggestions or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and nonproprietary. Anything you transmit or post becomes the property of CenterBeam or its affiliates and may be used for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure transmission, publications, broadcast and posting. Furthermore, CenterBeam is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
- Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by CenterBeam. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
- Use of and browsing in the Site are at your risk. Neither CenterBeam, any of its agencies, nor any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. CenterBeam also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
- While CenterBeam uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information in the Site, CenterBeam makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. CenterBeam assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omission in the content of the Site.
- The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the "Trademarks") displayed on the Site are registered and common law Trademarks of CenterBeam and others. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of CenterBeam or such third party that may own the Trademarks displayed on the Site. Your use of the Trademarks displayed on the Site, or any other content on the Site, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that CenterBeam will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
- CenterBeam has not reviewed any or all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to the Site, off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk and without the permission of CenterBeam.
- Software and other materials from this Site may also be subject to United States Export Controls. The United States Export Control laws prohibit the export of certain technical data and software to certain territories. No software from this Site may be downloaded or exported (1) into (or to a national or resident of) Cuba, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Iran, Syria, or any other country to which the United States has embargoed goods; (2) anyone on the United States Treasury Department's list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Commerce Department's Table of Deny Orders. CenterBeam does not authorize the downloading or exportation of any software or technical data from this Site to any jurisdiction prohibited by the United Stated Export Laws.
- Although CenterBeam may from time to time monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and the like on the Site, CenterBeam is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information within such locations on the Site. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate a law. CenterBeam will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing CenterBeam to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
- CenterBeam may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
CenterBeam is a trademark and the CenterBeam logo is a service mark of CenterBeam, Inc. CenterBeam is an equal opportunity employer and values the diversity of its people. Copyright (c)2012 CenterBeam, Inc. All rights reserved.